Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/html/main.php.inc on line 392
Ray's Weather Center - Public Service Announcements - waynesvilleweather.com
Check waynesvilleweather.com for the most up to date weather information in the High Country.
HIDE Winter Weather Advisory issued January 15 at 2:44PM EST until January 17 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...ACCUMULATING SNOWFALL ACROSS THE HIGHER NORTH CAROLINA
.A strong and cold upper level low will slowly cross the
Carolinas and northeast Georgia tonight through Saturday night.
Large scale lift will combine with increasing deep layered
moisture to produce scattered rounds of snow across the North
Carolina mountains, mainly at elevations above 3500 feet. This
snow will create slick roadways and potentially hazardous driving
conditions. Winds will also become quite gusty at these elevations
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM SATURDAY TO 7 AM
EST SUNDAY ABOVE 3500 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 3 inches.
* WHERE...Portions of western North Carolina.
* WHEN...From 1 AM Saturday to 7 AM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds will increase and gust 30 to 40 mph
mainly Saturday evening.