HIDE Wind Advisory issued January 22 at 2:52AM EST until January 23 at 4:00AM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 4 AM EST
TUESDAY ABOVE 3500 FEET...
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a Wind Advisory ABOVE 3500 FEET, which is in effect from 10 AM
this morning to 4 AM EST Tuesday.
* LOCATIONS...The higher elevations of the western North Carolina
* HAZARDS...Strong wind gusts.
* TIMING...Late this morning into tonight.
* WINDS...South 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.